Author Topic: God Eater  (Read 623 times)

Offline Takuo

• Mad Hatter's Cousin
  • Cleaner
  • Maria
  • Karma +1/-1
  • ....insignificant....
    • View Profile
God Eater
« on: March 24, 2013, 11:48:20 pm »
So here we go again with ANOTHER new series...
For the past few releases we've been picking up new projects instead of releasing more of our current ones - terribly sorry...

However, I can assure everyone that we'll likely have one, if not more chapters of Seikon no Qwaser by next week, all thanks to the folks from The Qwaser Project who have kindly joined us to get our lazy asses on track.
  Also, I'm looking for a redrawer or two to help me with Tokyo Kushu. I've seen plenty of comments that remark that the Japanese releases are way ahead... Well, there really isn't much we can do as Tokyo Kushu has so many redraws, and now that Pinoy Manga is dead, I can't expect help there anymore. So please, if you want faster releases of this, I need help!
  Robotics; Notes will take longer to release unfortunately. We've only got raws till chapter 4 and we seriously don't have enough manpower to prioritise it as much as I would have liked to.

Anyway, enough blabber from me. Enjoy the first of a new series!
God Eater - The 2nd Break
 - Chapter 1 : Download | Batoto

IRC
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:51:09 pm by Takuo »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Hairo

• Insignificant
  • Karma +0/-0
  • give me new manga to read~!
    • View Profile
Re: God Eater
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 10:06:45 pm »
new stuff to read~!

BTW, when did pinoy manga die? I swear the last time i checked they were still alive and lively

Offline Takuo

• Mad Hatter's Cousin
  • Cleaner
  • Maria
  • Karma +1/-1
  • ....insignificant....
    • View Profile
Re: God Eater
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 03:37:32 pm »
Their site is down, as well as their IRC channel. Though I see that they still released a chapter in the past month.
Well, I haven't heard from Unograil so I'm presuming that they won't be working as big as they used to.

Also, if you plan to apply as proofreader, good luck!