Author Topic: Latest Chapter Discussion  (Read 225 times)

Offline Takuo

• Mad Hatter's Cousin
  • Cleaner
  • Maria
  • Karma +1/-1
  • ....insignificant....
    • View Profile
Latest Chapter Discussion
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:28:35 am »
We've finally released our first chapter of Robotics; Notes.

Unfortunately there were a few parts that were confusing, but that does not mean you should go and outrightly be offensive against the translator. It is not appreciated and I doubt many of you could do any better.
^This was in response to a comment on Batoto, to which I had been forcibly refrained from RANTING against.

Anyways... the first chapter was confusing if not interesting. Some very weird sequences happened, including the last page. It was all quite unexpected.

Nonetheless reading it was fun and I can't wait for more.

Yashio Kaito rules with his personality!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kyou_kun

Re: Latest Chapter Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 01:16:29 pm »
Unfortunately that's how some people are.
Any small mistake and there's bound to be someone who is going to try to tear the translator apart :/ (I experienced this in the game translation area)

Offline Seal

• Omega: God of Destruction
  • Insignificant
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:02:15 pm »
I really wanted to comment back and make myself sound like an anonymous reader and say "Well, when your translation comes out we can compare notes, but until then I think this group did a great job!"

My only comment was that noogie was spelled wrong @___@ 

Other than that, I was so psyched to finally read it through~  The tech fonts looked so nice, Taku~  There was a page in particular I loved, but I can't remember which right now....

Can't wait for next release! *____*

Offline Takuo

• Mad Hatter's Cousin
  • Cleaner
  • Maria
  • Karma +1/-1
  • ....insignificant....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 07:37:09 pm »
Seal xD
Thanx and the next release all rests on you and the others =P
Also I read the chapter again myself and I'm not so sure how you spell noogie/nuggie or whatever as that's not a word I've ever used before. But I did see that we spelt 'metter' instead of 'meter'

And credits to Kyou_kun who sees his name as Hyou-Hun because of my fonts lol

Offline Usha

• Administrator
  • Exists
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 09:03:19 pm »
Lol, I spelled metter OTL. *hides* that was my own, because Kage added the square feet part, but you know half of the world (if not more) works with meters, so I decided to add it, and ... failed OTL, well, I promise the number is correct *hides in shame* Also, no idea about noogie or however is spelled either, so... how was I supposed to know that T___T
Anyway, I think we all did a great job, so I don't really have any complain, I think it's impossible to make  a PERFECT chapter, but we are close :T So I don't care if someone doesn't like the TL/CL/TS or w/e, is our work and I'm proud of us *nods* *raises fist*

Offline Takuo

• Mad Hatter's Cousin
  • Cleaner
  • Maria
  • Karma +1/-1
  • ....insignificant....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 10:12:06 pm »
Okay... on a personal note... if I see someone comment that the TSer is a noob or that the SFX suck.... I don't care what happens but I'm not holding back... that person asked for it... and they're gonna get it ...

HARD!!!! D<

Offline Usha

• Administrator
  • Exists
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 10:26:09 pm »
For some reason no one blames the QC'er who is actually the person to blame for final release so... *whistles* Still not happy with that comment on batoto though